Sunday 15 March 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog charting my adventures in super 8 film making. I work as a digital video editor/ camera operator but wanted to re-discover the wonderful world of celluloid so got on Ebay and brought an Agfa Moviexoom super 8 camera and Sonnector LS projector.
I have shot a bit of super 8 before using a Prinz Corvette (snazzy name) my friend lent me
but i'm looking forward to getting to grips with the Moviexoom as it has a few more bells and whistles.

The aim of all this is to document my experiences shooting with super 8, show any
good films I find on the interweb and link to any good resources I might stumble across.
I may post stuff unrelated to super 8 from time to time if the mood takes me.

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm loving it already. Your photos are genius. Like you xx

    ReplyDelete